- Next-Gen Wi-Fi 6 - The Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard delivers better efficiency and throughput.
- Gaming acceleration from device to server - A dedicated gaming LAN port and built-in UU Game Booster speed up both wired and wireless connections.
- Easy Port Forwarding in 3 Steps - Open NAT makes port forwarding simple, eliminating frustrating and complicated manual configuration.
- Better Partner with Mesh System - Compatible with the ASUS AiMesh Wi-Fi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Tested durability and stable operation - TUF Gaming AX3000 is built to be durable and undergoes verified testing to ensure reliable, stable operation.
TUF Gaming AX3000
As the first Wi-Fi router in the renowned TUF Gaming series, TUF Gaming AX3000 is built with the trusted durability you expect, featuring indivisible antennas and metal port protectors to give you a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience.
- Humidity Test
- I/O Test
- Stress Test
- EMI Test
Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6
TUF Gaming AX3000 supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard, featuring 160 MHz bandwidth with the latest OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology to deliver great Wi-Fi capacity and efficiency1. Wi-Fi 6 also enables dramatically faster networking speeds of up to 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz band) and 2404 Mbps (5 GHz band) - up to 2.5X faster than 802.11ac dual-band routers2.
Accelerated Gaming, From Device to Server
Faster, more stable wired gaming:
A dedicated gaming LAN port gives gaming device connected top priority on your network. Just connect your gaming PC or console to enjoy a stable online gaming experience without lag and disruptions.
Port Forwarding in 3 Steps
Port forwarding is critical for gamers, to avoid the awkward situation of not being able to team up with friends. Open NAT on TUF Gaming AX3000 allows you to team up with friends in three easy steps, eliminating frustrating and complicated manual configuration.
1. Select which game to play
2. Select your gaming device
3. Activate and done
Prioritize Your Network Activity
Boost the bandwidth for your current activity easily with Adaptive QoS (Quality of Service). Whether you're gaming or streaming, enjoy top priority on your network for an online experience that's free from lag and other interruptions.
Gaming in Every Corner of Your Home
TUF Gaming AX3000 supports ASUS AiMesh system, which is an innovative router system creating a whole-home Wi-Fi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh system is powerful, flexible and compatible with a mix of ASUS router models. It gives you time-saving central control and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh system is Wi-Fi you can rely on - for all your devices, all the time!
Fortified Frontline Network Security
TUF Gaming AX3000 supports WPA3, which incorporates the latest security methods to keep all users on the network safe. Additionally, AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro™ defends your devices from external attacks and threats, including devices that cannot install anti-virus software - such as game consoles, smartphones and IoT devices. It also features automatic, regularly updated security signatures to ensure your network stays protected.
- Block Access to Malicious
- Infection Detection and Blocking
- Protection Against Attacks
- No Subscription
To benefit from 802.11ax features, the Wi-Fi client needs to be 802.11ax capable.
ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz band. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 160MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz band. Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.