Enrol in the Playtech Cadetship Programme before 22 May and gain a nationally recognised IT qualification, a guaranteed job when you graduate and valuable industry experience with an internship with Playtech.
Playtech is New Zealand’s leading specialist for high-end computing systems and technology. As a cadet you'll get the unique experience of working alongside an elite team of technicians who have decades of IT experience amongst them.
Playtech: 1/63 Corinthian Drive, Albany, Auckland
* Preference for cadetships will be given to those who live in the Auckland region. However applicants may be eligible for other cadetship opportunities in Wellington and Christchurch.
Playtech has been at the forefront of high-end computing since 1993, in our time we've built tens of thousands of high-end computer systems for New Zealanders. Over the years we've learned that hands-on experience is one of the most crucial aspects of improving your technical skill set, particularly with PC hardware.
Depending on the applicants specialisation we have several positions available, each of which have degrees of overlap as we are a "one-stop-shop" for IT products and services.
The Cadet experience will cover the following skills:
- Assembling computers using cutting edge components in our dedicated workshop.
- Cataloguing of hardware and entering product & component details into our online database.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software issues.
- Deploying network systems in a range of "real world" situations.
Computer Power Plus is a leading national provider of NZQA accredited IT qualifications with campuses in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. It's owned by Whitireia and WelTec, two highly regarded Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in New Zealand. Thousands of their graduates are now working in rewarding IT careers here and abroad.
"They made me feel like I had a second home... If you need a bridge to IT, CPP is the best place to start."
The commonly-held perceptions of IT workers being nerds aren't true. "You don't have to be geeks who are confined to computer screens."
"I just wanted to do something that I loved." Dan decided that working in technology was his way to leave his mark on the world.
This offer is only available for NZ citizens and Resident Visa holders.