Fill out the below form to send a request to our support team.
You will receive an invitation to our self service portal via email if you are not currently registered once your request has been processed.
All updates on your return are via the Customer Self Service Portal.
Playtech warrants to the original purchaser that any Playtech branded/supplied hardware will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the period of your warranty, which is measured from the date of delivery. This limited product warranty does not include:
- Product for which PlayTech has not received payment;
- Non-PlayTech branded or supplied hardware products and accessories;
- Software, including the operating system;
- Product that has been damaged by actions that are beyond PlayTech's control, including without limitation, impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster, war, strike, lockout, epidemic, destruction of production facilities, riot, insurrection, or material unavailability; or
- Product that has been damaged through misuse, abuse or mishandling, including without limitation the unauthorized modification of the system as a whole or any individual component, and/or the attachment of peripheral devices.
During the warranty period, Playtech will, at its option:
- Provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product;
- Replace the product with a comparable product; or
- Refund the amount you paid for the product, upon its return and fault being confirmed.
- Replacement parts or products will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product, and warranted for the longer of 14 days or the remainder of the warranty period. Any additional purchases or upgrades will not extend this warranty.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSED IN THIS AGREEMENT, PLAYTECH DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. THE TERM OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE LIMITED TO THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLAYTECH'S AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST AS ALLOWED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER YOU NOR PLAYTECH WILL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, "DOWN TIME", PURCHASER'S TIME, LOSS OF USE OF RELATED EQUIPMENT, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ABSOLUTE OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Dead on Arrival Policy
Dead On Arrival : Any product found to be faulty by the customer within the first 2 weeks from the original purchase date.
In the event you have a DOA product Playtech is happy to cover the cost of shipping the item back to the store.
From USB flashdrive to full PC’s we are happy to offer this service to our customers.
You will need to contact the service/support dept before the 2week period expires to lodge the job and have returned the item to the store within the 2 week period as well.
Fill out the warranty request form at the top of this page, selecting Dead On Arrival from the drop down menu.
Remember, DOA applies from the original date of purchase.
There is a basic inspection fee for returning goods faulty where no fault is found.
When goods are deemed to be faulty by the customer and they are sent in to Playtech for inspection, Playtech must replicate the fault to confirm faulty status.
All returns require a Service ID number issued by Playtech. The issue of a Goods Return Authority does not guarantee that we will accept the return. You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods, unless stated otherwise The amount of restocking fees charge on returned item will be at Playtech discretion.
Return To Base warranty covers the following
- Labour incurred when diagnosing and testing hardware that is faulty.
- Labour incurred to replace faulty items.
- Any labour incurred in the attempt to confirm a faulty item/component, where a fault is confirmed and deemed to be caused by hardware.
Your RTB warranty does not cover the following situations
- Faults found to be user related ie. Driver conflicts, viruses and worms causing hardware performance issues, 3rd party software causing issues such as system instability.
- Corrupted Operating Systems from incorrect use, ie. turning a PC off during an update procedure, not restarting your system after being instructed to do so causing system instability.
- Any issue stemming from, or related to, user error or incorrect setup where hardware is not directly at fault.
The Item I Received Is Not the Item I Ordered
Playtech will either replace the product or provide a full refund. In order to receive your replacement or refund you MUST return the product in its original state to Playtech. You will be provided with a no cost return address courier and process your refund or replacement within 5 working days of receiving your item.
Courier Damage upon Receiving My Order or Item Has Arrived Faulty
If the item was damaged in transit you are entitled to receive a full refund or replacement. The damaged item must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Resolution of courier damaged orders is handled on a case by case basis. Playtech will take care of any courier costs.
Courier Damage upon Returning the Item
It is your responsibility to return the item in its original condition. Playtech do not take any responsibility if the item is returned in a damage condition. The damaged item will be return back to the sender. (Warranty void)
The Item I Ordered Did Not Arrive
If your item did not arrive the first thing to do is to check your item through Track and Trace number provided by Playtech. If the Track and Trace on your order was unsuccessful please contact us right away, we will start an investigation with our Courier on your behalf.
I’ve Changed My Mind and No Longer Want the Item I Ordered
Opened and/or used item – unfortunately Playtech will not accept return if you’ve simply changed your mind or no longer want the item. We may make a special exception but reserve the right to use our own discretion.
Playtech does not accept any returns on non-faulty items without the original packaging and/or missing components
- Please note that Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act do not provide a protection under this reason. You cannot return the item simply because you no longer want the product or the product did not meet your expectations. It is your responsibility to carry out research prior to your purchase.
New and/or unused item– Within the first 30 days, from the date of purchase, we will accept return requests for new, unopened and unused items where customers wish to return items.
Why do we charge a restocking fee?
A restocking fee is required to discourage customers from using us as a ‘Try before You Buy Service’. The restocking fee only applies if the item has been opened or if the packaging has been damaged in some way
Return Software Products
Playtech does not accept any return for software products, due to the copyright regulations
Returning Item without the Packaging and/or Missing Components
Playtech requires all accessories and where possible original packaging to be returned along with the faulty items.
We do not accept any returns without original packaging and/or missing components/accessories.
Unclaimed Returned Items The client is the legal owner or authorised representative of the legal owner of the property. Any property left with Playtech unclaimed after 60 days will be disposed of. Playtech have no liability to the client or any third party.
Hardware Compatibility Playtech is not responsible for the compatibility and/or hardware configuration of the customer’s components. Due to the fact that there are simply too many combinations of hardware for us (or anyone else) to know if a given item will conflict with other hardware. If you experience this issue please contact us right way (see, Contact Us) we may be able to work something out.
Overclocked Hardware Where the customer has performed the overclocking on a CPU, GPU or Memory:
If you are experiencing issues such as eg. System instability, system crashing with blue or blackscreens etc, we suggest you remove your overclock settings and test your systems. If a system or component is returned to Playtech and believed to be faulty and bad or incorrect overclock settings are found to be the cause of the issue then there will be a basic inspection fee for returning goods faulty where no fault is found. So please be sure you have thoroughly tested your system to avoid being charged for returning goods faulty where fault is deemed to be the result of bad overclocking settings.
Where Playtech has performed the overclock we will honour any RTB warranties where applicable and will adjust any overclocks to maintain system stability.
Overclocking, whether performed by Playtech or customers, does not void any warranties on hardware or systems.
Playtech System Builds Playtech does not accept any return on non-faulty system builds
Faulty item If the item appears to be faulty please refer to our warranty section for RMA process. If you’re not sure whether your item is still under warranty please contact us (see, Contact Us), you MUST provide us with at least one of the following document:
- Sale invoice
- Serial number of the product
- Online reference number
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE FIND NO FAULT In the event that we find no fault with the item in question then there is a basic inspection fee to be applied to cover the technicians time taken to test the item.
- Basic inspection fee starts at $49.00 incl GST for any non-PC items.
- Basic inspection fee for PCs where hardware is not at fault - $89.00 incl GST.